Welcome to the TIO challenge. I am pleased to see you here. Every other Wednesday, I shall dare you to dream up a tag, and will come and look at your blog. I am really looking forward to it.







Wednesday, 19 May 2010

TIO #39 - Journey with a Ticket To Ride


Hi again... Thanks SO much to the lovely Janet for her challenge last week, which had several of you dreaming very nicely!!! Here we are in the middle of May. Where is the year going??? Don't forget that there is blogaversary candy for every entry until the end of May!!! See the picture above for what is included. Some good stash there!!!

This week, I want you to dream again with me - come on a  journey with a ticket to ride. Your tag could be about one country, lots of places, tickets and stamps of any kind etc. Please use digi images if you want, but PLEASE include at least one real stamp. This could be words, but we need to keep stamping alive!!!! Above all, please ENJOY!!!
Frankie
xx

19 comments:

Karen said...

Awe Frankie, I feel bad that I didn't do last weeks & broke my run of tags :( But I am hoping to find the time to do 2 this week!!!

Gorgeous tag this week....so much to look at hon. HUGS XXX

Silvia said...

Just a fantastic theme
Ticket to Brasil
is on my blog.
TFL

Yvonne said...

Here is my entry.

http://artic-blonde-creations.blogspot.com/2010/05/tag-it-on-journey-with-ticket-to-ride.html

ElizabethR said...

Liking this one Frankie, gorgeous tag and right up my street. Loads of love Elizabeth xxx

ElizabethR said...

Liking this one here's mine xxx http://elizabethr-thecraftyrobin.blogspot.com/ Love and big hugs Elizabeth xxx

Faye said...

My tag is my ticket to ride a cruise liner, something I've never done.

Cruise to the Great Barrier Reef

Faye said...

Frankie, I failed to mention how gorgeous the inspiration tag is. I really love the background.

Christine said...

WOW Frankie, you have done it again, each time I think your work can't get any better, you prove me wrong. This is a gorgeous tag, love your colours, elements, in fact I LOVE IT.
Will have to look through my stash to see what I have suitable for this week.
Hugs
Christine x

Gayle Page-Robak said...

Gayle's Tag-CLICK HERE

Cheryl said...

oh brilliant tag love it
the
tag I made is on my blog hugs cheryl xxx

Janet said...

Fabulous work, Frankie. My contribution on my blog
http://redmossramblings.blogspot.com/2010/05/dragonsdream-tag-it-on-39-journey-with.html

Janet xx

Karen said...

Hi Frankie! I have done this weeks AND last weeks for you!

You can find them HERE

Wanda said...

Just love the theme and your tag is fabulous Frankie.
Here's mine

ArtSnark said...

Love this tag & theme

Croms' Cubby Hole said...

Again - some great tags there. Here's my take on the challenge. Thanks for the opportunity to dream with you.

http://cromscubbyhole.blogspot.com/2010/05/dragons-dream-ticket-to-ride.html

Aisling said...

Here's my first tag ever: http://artyventure.wordpress.com/2010/05/24/first-tag-ever/ Thanks for looking!

Dawn said...

This is a super tag I love it and I didn't realise how many weeks I have missed. Not really doing much in the way of challenges at the moment I will try and pop back and get going again soon

Love Dawn xx

blackdragon said...

Beautiful tag as always my friend... hope you are felling ok and getting plenty of rest.
I have made my tag... and it reflects the mood i've been in.... sorry!
Keep safe love always lynx

Claire said...

Amazing work Frankie and a real inspirational challenge too :)
I didn't get my tag finished in time last week I've managed it this week, my tag card is here