Welcome to the TIO challenge. I am pleased to see you here. Every other Wednesday, I shall dare you to dream up a tag, and will come and look at your blog. I am really looking forward to it.







Wednesday, 5 May 2010

TIO #37 - Under Lock and Key


Thanks for all the comments and entries from last week. It seems to have galvanised many of you into dreaming with me!!! So let's look again at grungy, distressing, old and interesting... well that's how I went with it!!! The theme then is under lock and key. Please use at least one stamp and dream with me. It's a very loose theme, so interpret it as you will, but most of all, ENJOY!!
Frankie
xx

11 comments:

Karen said...

ooo see you have had your melt pot out Frankie! Brilliant theme my lovely XXX

Faye said...

Mine is on my blog.

HERE

Yvonne said...

Here is my entry.

http://artic-blonde-creations.blogspot.com/2010/05/tag-it-on-under-lock-key.html

Gayle Page-Robak said...

Gayle's Tag-CLICK HERE

Janet said...

Here's mine Frankie!
http://redmossramblings.blogspot.com/2010/05/dragonsdream-tag-it-on-37-under-lock.html

Janet xx

Silvia said...

Hello,
this is my first entry on this blog. Great theme. Please look
HERE

Heavens2Betsy said...

Fabulous theme choice Frankie and I love your tag. Mine can be seen at Http:/Heavens2betsy-creativeoverflow.blogspot.com/

Claire said...

You got me thinking this week Frankie, your tag is gorgeous - love it :)
My tag is here
Claire xx

Karen said...

All done Frankie but I only used one stamp this week :(

You can find mine here

Wanda said...

Love this theme! It has given me an opportunity to use a stamp sheet I bought recently from Graphicus. Here's mine: http://sunshinecrafter.blogspot.com/2010/05/under-lock-key.html
Wanda

blackdragon said...

http://lynsblogger.blogspot.com/
Sorry i am so late this week my friend but as i explained in the email i am an idiot and combined your idea with a dt piece for today... Ooops!
Your tag is beautiful as always.
Keep safe my friend love always lynx