Welcome to the TIO challenge. I am pleased to see you here. Every other Wednesday, I shall dare you to dream up a tag, and will come and look at your blog. I am really looking forward to it.







Wednesday, 14 April 2010

TIO #34 - Guest Designer Challenge - Under the Moon's Shaddow

Another week then, and thanks all of you who joined my first challenge back crafting!!!
This time I have a treat for you, as "ElizabethR" has created the challenge and the tag. She is one of my Rainbow Friends from a long time, and here is what she has to say:

My name is Elizabeth, I am forty three and live in the seaside town of Colwyn Bay. My love of crafting goes back a long way, to a brilliant teacher at school, who enjoyed making anything and everything, and my beautiful Mum who was a printer, and also very creative. So from a very young age I've always had a stash of paper, pencils, ink and type face catalogues to play with!

I feel very honoured that the lovely Frankie asked me to be a guest designer this week, and I hope you all like my theme of "Under the moon’s shadow" I've even included a couple of horses for Fred! All I ask is that you have a moon on your tag, and as Frankie would say, use at least one stamp please. Have fun.
Love Elizabeth x

So there you are - she said it all ... Please be sure to visit her blog at The Crafty Robin.
ENJOY your dreaming!!
Frankie
xx

18 comments:

Karen said...

OMG thats stunning!!!!!!!!!!!!! XXX

Tess said...

WOW!!!!! Awesome Elizabeth. Tess x

blackdragon said...

WOW..... what a stunner.... better get my thinking cap on for this one.... incredible tag Elizabeth.
love lynx

ElizabethR said...

Thank you all so much, this is the first time I've ever been a Gd. Can't wait to see what you lot come up with Love Elizabeth xxx

Janet said...

Elizabeth, your tag is beautiful. Here is my contribution
http://redmossramblings.blogspot.com/2010/04/dragonsdream-tag-it-on-under-moons.html

Janet xx

Christine said...

WOW...... so beautiful, hope to take part this week as I already have a 'Moon' stamp.
Congrats on being Frankie's GD this week
Christine xx

Faye said...

Elizabeth, that is so gorgeous! I love the silhouette of the horse and rider against those magnificent hills. My simple tag is

HERE

jane said...

Elizabeth your tag is outstanding will do mine soon.
Luv Jane xxx

Tess said...

Thanks for the inspiration. here is my tag:

http://craftytess.blogspot.com/2010/04/blue-moon.html



Tess x

Dragon said...

Hi Elizabeth... I LOVE your inspiration piece. My entry is on my darkerside blog. Thanks for looking
Frankie
xx

http://dragon-dragonsdarkerside.blogspot.com/2010/04/tio-34-under-moons-shadow-gothic.html

Heavens2Betsy said...

Elizabeth your tag is stunning.
My offering can be seen at Http://Heavens2betsy-creativeoverflow.blogspot.com/

Karen said...

You can find my entry HERE

HUGS XXX

crafty creations said...

Gorgeous tag Elizabeth

Mine is on my blog

HERE

Thanks for looking

Doreen said...

Gorgeous Tag.xxx

blackdragon said...

Well finally i have done my tag.... sorry for being so slow this week.
Life got in the way of my crafting!


http://lynsblogger.blogspot.com/2010/04/dragonsdream-tag-it-on_18.html

I loved this challenge... thank you again elizabeth. xxxlynx

barbara (AKA Bee) said...

Thankyou for setting this challenge Elizabeth, I have thoroughly enjoyed making my Tag. HERE :
http://artographically-me.blogspot.com

Claire said...

A truly stunning tag Elizabeth, mine is here
Claire xx

Vixykins said...

Gorgeous tag, I love the gorses on it :D

Here's my entry