Welcome to the TIO challenge. I am pleased to see you here. Every other Wednesday, I shall dare you to dream up a tag, and will come and look at your blog. I am really looking forward to it.







Wednesday, 31 March 2010

TIO# 33 - Alternative Spring

Here we go again with my good mate Blackdragon... she agreed to do another challenge for me whilst my hands heal and rest up in order to finish my handfasting invites!!! A few a day is working well so I am VERY grateful to her and my guests for keeping me going in this difficult time. Thanks to Jane for last week.

This week, back to Dragon's own ideas - she wants you to dream an alternative spring - techno, grunge, dark arts etc instead of pretty pretty!!! Is is possible to do a steampunk spring??? I leave it with you to depict spring in an alternative way, but please incorporate at least one real stamp. ENJOY...

Frankie
xx

13 comments:

Karen said...

Hi Frankie...you take it easy with those hands my lovely XXX

Off for a think XXX

jane said...

Hi Frankie you take care
a fantastic tag Lyn
Luv Jane
xx

Yvonne said...

Here is my entry.

http://artic-blonde-creations.blogspot.com/2010/03/tag-it-on-alternative-spring.html

Crafty Dawn said...

Great tag!

Love Dawn xx

Kymberly said...

Yes--I would love to do a steampunk spring!! Blackdragon does have some awesome themes! Yes I would also love to guest host-- anytime you need me--just give me a yell! Hope your hand will steadliy improve! Have a great day!
Bigs Hugsto make you feel better!!

ArtSnark said...

fun challenge & cool piece

Crafty Dawn said...

here is my entry

I had fun doing this hope you like it

Love Dawn xx

ElizabethR said...

Love that tag! Hard act to follow............ but here's mine http://elizabethr-thecraftyrobin.blogspot.com/2010/04/tio-33-alternative-spring.html Love Elizabeth x

Karen said...

umm....I found this one hard :( But thats what challenges are all about haha

Take a look here

HUGS XXX

Claire said...

Amazing tag again from Lyn, my entry is here
Claire xx

ElizabethR said...

Thank you so much for your lovely comments it would be an honor Frankie, just let me know. Elizabeth xxx

Terry Oulboub said...

What a great tag and how fun a challenge this is! Here's my entry.

lilibulle said...

beautiful!!