Welcome to the TIO challenge. I am pleased to see you here. Every other Wednesday, I shall dare you to dream up a tag, and will come and look at your blog. I am really looking forward to it.







Tuesday, 23 March 2010

TIO #32 - My Favourite Film

My name is Jane I am 56 and I have been crafting for a number of years, but only started card making in the last few years. I am now stretching my wings and trying things like altered art. I love anything to do with dragons so my choice of favourite film had to be one with a dragon in it. I finally decided on Dragon Heart. For this challenge I would like you to think of your favourite film and make a tag to show your film. It can be any type of film you want, comedy, children's, fantasy the choice is yours. Just have fun

Luv Jane xx

 
There you have it then... the lovely Jane is my guest hostess today and she has made this tag to challenge your dreaming this week... so think film title and make your tag with at least one real stamp, please, and don't forget the blog candy is still available through March...
ENJOY!!!
Love and Light
Frankie
xx

7 comments:

Kersten said...

My favorite film title and one that I watch every year before Easter is Chocolat. Here's my tag in honor of that movie. :)

http://alteredgypsy.blogspot.com/2010/03/tag-it-on-favorite-movie.html

Karen said...

Thank you for the lovely inspiration!!! You can see my tag here

Now off to look at 'Chocolat'

HUGS XXX

Crafty Dawn said...

I really like the theme this week hun and It made me think and I got the origional ' Shop around the corner' DVD for 1940 do you know which modern day version I have based my tag on?

here is my entry

pop by and find out.

Love Dawn xx

blackdragon said...

http://lynsblogger.blogspot.com/2010/03/dragonsdream-tag-it-on_28.htm

Well done Jane ... a lovely tag and a great challenge.

Hope you are keeping ok Frankie... i shall email you soon. love lynx

ElizabethR said...

http://elizabethr-thecraftyrobin.blogspot.com/2010/03/tio-32-my-favourite-film.html here's mine xxx

Claire said...

A fab challenge Jane, my tag is here
Claire xx

Kymberly said...

Thanks Jane! This challenge was so great that I did the front and the back of my tag! I just didn't want to stop!

Hello Frankie! Hope you are having a good day!

Here is my link:

http://missannesvintageart.blogspot.com/2010/03/dragonsdream-tio-challenge.html

Big Hugs to Everyone!