Welcome to the TIO challenge. I am pleased to see you here. Every other Wednesday, I shall dare you to dream up a tag, and will come and look at your blog. I am really looking forward to it.







Wednesday, 17 March 2010

Tio #31 Get the Floral Bug - Lotus with Dragonfly


WELL!!! Here we go again with a FANTASTIC TIO tag from Blackdragon aka Lyn. What can I say but "thank you". I asked her to go floral with a bug and said I would personally have dreamed a tag with lotus and a dragonfly - that's exactly what she gave me and SO SO beautiful. I was in tears when I opened up the file...

So, this week, we want you to dream up a tag with any floral theme and add a suitable bug!!! Could be a daisy with a  butterfly or a lily with a bee, a rose with a ladybird etc  etc ... any flower(s) and a bug/insect... oh and yes, please use at least on real rubber, acrylic etc stamp with ink, paint etc... ENJOY!!!
Frankie
xx

PS The blog candy is still on offer through March!!!


9 comments:

Cheryl said...

wow this is one stunning tag gorjus cretion from dear lynn hugs cheryl xxx

Faye said...

I'm not sure my bug is appropriate with the flower I chose to stamp, but it does go with the background flowers.

BUG AND BLOOM

Crafty Dawn said...

I love Lyns tage so touchy feely beautiful so much depth too!

Love Dawn xx

Crafty Dawn said...

Well late last night (2am this morning) I made my tag I do hope you like it

here is my Tag

Love Dawn xx

Karen said...

A truly beautiful tag Lyn, thank you for the inspiration honey. My tag is here

HUGS XXX

Crafty Dawn said...

Oh thanx for your lovely comment I am glad you liked it

Love Dawn xx

Claire said...

Gorgeous tag from Lyn, my entry is here

http://clairescraftycreations.blogspot.com/2010/03/spring-has-sprung.html
Claire xx

jane said...

A lovely tag from lyn as always.
Here is mine
Luv Jane xxx

http://jcocraft.blogspot.com/2010/03/dragondreams-tag_22.html

Claire said...

Wow, love Lyn's tag is amazing. My entry is here
Claire xx