Welcome to the TIO challenge. I am pleased to see you here. Every other Wednesday, I shall dare you to dream up a tag, and will come and look at your blog. I am really looking forward to it.







Wednesday, 3 March 2010

TIO #29 Mad March Days

Here is this month's first offering and TIO #29 - Mad March Days. The blogcandy is available to those of you who enter and dream with us this week, and who add the link back here on your blog. I hope you like it... there are decoupage sheets, a tin and a card made by me, stamps, sticker sheets, ink pads and the fabulous tool from Tim Holtz!! Plus much more... I will choose a winner, at random next week.

Blackdragon has created the tag again this week, as I still cannot stamp! So THANKS to her once more... We invite you to dream a tag on the theme of mad march - think lambs, hares / rabbits, windy days, blossom / spring flowers, new colours etc etc... it's a very open theme so dream away, but please use at least one real stamp... ENJOY!!
Frankie
xx

14 comments:

Faye said...

OK, I forgot the mad part, but I did remember the March part. My tag is on my blog

Mad March Days

Cheryl said...

oh brilliant tag, i will be back with mine as soon as i can hugs cheryl xxxxx

Karen said...

I love seeing the rabbits playing in the fields this time of the year...well I think they are playing hahahaha!

You can find mine here

Rainbow Lady said...

ok here is mine. Thanks for looking Love Cynthia x

http://rainbowladyscraftyblog.blogspot.com/2010/03/march-hare-meets-mad-hatter-at-tea.html

Claire said...

Love this theme and Lyns tag, mine is here
Claire xx

Avril Ann said...

Hi girls, I have made my tag, today, hope it is okay, I enjoyed doing it anyway....

my tag is here

June said...

Thanks for this fun challenge. i had a go and this is my tag. I hope you like it
ttp://junesartyretreat.blogspot.com/2010/03/mad-march.html
Hugs June xxx

Susan's crafty chaos said...

I'm mad that it's still so cold!
Here is my entry

lisa said...

Hi Frankie

It's lovely to have the tag challenge back and Black Dragon is doing a great job.
You can see my tag here.

Take care
Lisax

jane said...

Here is my tag thanks for looking
Luv Jane xxx

http://jcocraft.blogspot.com/2010/03/dragon-dream-challenge.html

jane said...

Here is my tag thanks for looking
Luv Jane xxx

http://jcocraft.blogspot.com/2010/03/dragon-dream-challenge.html

KYMBERLY said...

Happy challenge! Even though we have stormy clouds today-- making this tag was like having a bit of spring today!

Here is my entry:
http://missannesvintageart.blogspot.com/2010/03/dragondreams-tag-it-on-challenge.html

Have a wonderful evening!

lynmcf said...

is this still open? I'm new to blogging so hope this works.

Dragon said...

Hi Lymcf... tried to get back to you but your blog is not public yet... this one is closed but we have a new challenge each week...
Frankie
xx