Welcome to the TIO challenge. I am pleased to see you here. Every other Wednesday, I shall dare you to dream up a tag, and will come and look at your blog. I am really looking forward to it.







Wednesday, 24 February 2010

TIO #28 Year of the Tiger - Guest Designer

Here we are then... Getting back on track!! TIO #28 is Year of the Tiger and dreamed up by Blackdragon, one of my wonderful regular taggers - and a fellow Dragon!!! Isn't it fabulous!!??


This week, we would like you to dream up your tag on the theme of tiger, either the whole image, or the colours and/or stripes etc etc - for example, I have just been watching the wonderful Joanna Sheen programme and her new Jane Nettley Meyhew disc with that fantastic tiger image ... Please remember to include at least one real stamp in your design. Have fun and please join in to get ME started again (pretty please!!!) and to support the lovely Blackdragon
ENJOY!!

Frankie
xx

13 comments:

jane said...

So good to see you up and running Frankie. As always a fantastic tag by Lyn. Will have mine done very soon.
Luv Jane xxx

Karen said...

Oh my goodness what a stunning tag Lyn has made!!! Will have a play tomorrow honey XXX

Crafty Dawn said...

This is a wonderful tag I must buy some more tags making them your self isn't always good enough lol

Love Dawn xx

Rainbow Lady said...

Here is my entry for this week ladies. Happy New Year.
Love Cynthia x
http://rainbowladyscraftyblog.blogspot.com/2010/02/year-of-tiger.html

Crafty Dawn said...

The tiger is my fav cat so I thought I would have a go. It's an ATC not a tag though (Sorry)

Here’s mine

Love Dawn xx

Karen said...

A huge thanks for Lyn who has got this up & running again XXXX

You can find mine here

HUGS XXX

Avril Ann said...

WOW as usual Lyn you have excelled yourself, don't think I have any Tiger things, but will join in next week, if that is okay....Love Avril xxx

Claire said...

Love Lyn's tag, it really got me thinking and I've come up with this
Claire xx

Cheryl said...

hi sweetie just to say I have put my tag up on my blog,with a post too hope you get more entries will be adding another one later hugs cheryl x

http://cheryl-cherylscreativeatcscards.blogspot.com/

Spyder said...

Lovely tag! Really rich colours
(Lyn)

jane said...

Here is my tag hope you like it.
Luv Jane xxx

http://jcocraft.blogspot.com/2010/02/macabre-monday-challenge_28.html

kymberly Decker said...

Hello! This is my first time creating for Tag It On Challenge! I loved this theme and really enjoyed making the tag! I'm glad Lyn started us out on this one--looking forward to making more TIO tags in the future!
Here's the link for my entry:

http://dulcamarasdarkart.blogspot.com/2010/02/dragondreams-tag-it-on-challenge.html

Thanks,

Avril Ann said...

Hi girls, managed to find a Tiger image, a bit more fun than serious....my tag is here Hugs Avril xxxx