Welcome to the TIO challenge. I am pleased to see you here. Every other Wednesday, I shall dare you to dream up a tag, and will come and look at your blog. I am really looking forward to it.







Monday, 22 February 2010

Happy Monday!!

Morning dreamers!!! Well, I am so pleased to announce that we will be up and running again this week because the lovely Blackdragon has volunteered to be a guest designer for me!! I am thrilled that she is willing to do this. Jane has also said she would like to do it, so we will see where we go from here... I so heartened by all the comments I have had on both blogs and by the support I have received. When I signed off for Christmas, I never imagined my layoff would be so long, but here is a way to get back in business!!! Thanks girls.

Next week, for the beginning of March, I will be offering some blogcandy - Another idea from Blackdragon ... why did I not think of that???!!! She is a clever one eh?

So things are looking up here and I hope you will all come and support Lyn with her tag.
Thanks for looking
F
xx

3 comments:

Karen said...

Absolutely brilliant news!!!! XXX

Karen said...

OMG Frankie...you want me to be a GD???? You sure??? Just let me know when & if you want me to choose a topic. Thank you sooo much I am really flattered you think I am good enough HUGS XXX

Cheryl said...

Hi hun I am a frined of lynn,s bless her and also dear Karen I am now a follower and will make a tag and ask people to try and join in too stunning designs on here hun lynns,is stunning too admire her craft so much hugs cheryl xx
and Karen too he he super pair they are