Welcome to the TIO challenge. I am pleased to see you here. Every other Wednesday, I shall dare you to dream up a tag, and will come and look at your blog. I am really looking forward to it.







Tuesday, 16 February 2010

Dark Days of January!!

Hi Everyone... Happy New Years - our own, and Chinese just passed!! Year of the Tiger. Could be a tag theme!!

Sorry to have been away so long but please visit my DragonsWeblog to see why...

Welcome to my new followers, and I promise to get back in business as soon as possible. Now, anyone of you out there want to be a hostess for me, so we get going again without me having to hurt my poor hands??!! Speak up, I would LOVE to hear from you.

xx

3 comments:

Cath Wilson said...

Lovely to have you back and I really do sympathise - I too have bad hands, though more from a tight ulnar nerve than with arthritis. I do know how painful it is, though. You've done well and you've come this far, so not too long to go now!

blackdragon said...

Frankie i'd be more than willing to lend a hand until you are up and about again.
My email addy is on my blog... we dragons need to stick together.
Love lynx

jane said...

It is nice to see you back Frankie. If I can do any thing to help I will be happy to. Am looking forward to doing your challenges again. Take care.
Love Jane xxxxx