Welcome to the TIO challenge. I am pleased to see you here. Every other Wednesday, I shall dare you to dream up a tag, and will come and look at your blog. I am really looking forward to it.







Wednesday, 2 December 2009

TIO #25 - Blue Moon

The quarter century tag this week and it is to dream a concoction called blue moon. Any configuration so long as it has a moon and it is blues!!! with at least one real stamp... I hope more of you find time or inclination to have a go this week... I think I stumped some of you last time!!

ENJOY!!
xx

3 comments:

Karen said...

Hi Frankie, this is lovely! Sorry that I didn't take part last week but I am soo busy with Christmas at the mo. I am aiming to catch up after that as I really love doing these.

BTW...LOVED the arch!!!

HUGS XXX

ElizabethR said...

you saw me standing alone....... How can I keep from singing! Here's my entry Frankie Love Elizabeth xxx http://elizabethr-thecraftyrobin.blogspot.com/2009/12/tio-25-blue-moon.html

lisa said...

Sorry it's late this week Frankie but I have done my Blue Moon.
You can see it here.

Lisax