Welcome to the TIO challenge. I am pleased to see you here. Every other Wednesday, I shall dare you to dream up a tag, and will come and look at your blog. I am really looking forward to it.







Wednesday, 25 November 2009

TIO #24 - Gothic Scrolls Arched Tag

Welcome to TIO #24, which is to create a tag in the shape of an arch, to make it look Gothic and to use scrolls and swirls.... LOTS to get your teeth into this week. I look forward to seeing your dreams in tag form and just what gorgeous stamps you come up with!!! At least one, please, but any other stuff you add will be great, I am sure!!
ENJOY!!
xx

2 comments:

ElizabethR said...

Lovely tag Frankie, here's my offering for the week.
Love Elizabeth xxx http://elizabethr-thecraftyrobin.blogspot.com/2009/11/tio-challenge-24.htm

lisa said...

Love your tag this week Frankie. Another great theme.
You can see my tag here.

Lisax

P.S. let me know if this link fails, I've been having problems linking lately. An update seems to have caused problems!