Welcome to the TIO challenge. I am pleased to see you here. Every other Wednesday, I shall dare you to dream up a tag, and will come and look at your blog. I am really looking forward to it.







Wednesday, 18 November 2009

TIO #23 Face to Face

Here we are for the next challenge. Hope I can make it weekly again now, as I get back to more normal craftng life!! Thanks to all of you who have asked about me and sent such lovely comments.

The dream this week is to use your alcohol inks and / or markers, to create a tag on the theme of FACE... Any colour scheme, but please use at least one real stamp. I used the Judikins treasure cube and vivid inks, printing over citrus, sunshine yellow and mountain rose. The background uses the tool and the dropping techniques. I am so looking forward to seeing what you come up with!!
ENJOY...
xx

9 comments:

starcyl said...

Frankie it is good to see you posting your challenges again and I have managed to be first!
mines entry is here

Jill said...

here's mine

Good to see you back and thanks for the challenge

ElizabethR said...

Glad the TIO challenge is back, I dont know how to attach my entry to you bog so have put it on the Rainbows Challenge page. Hope that was ok?
Love Elizabeth xxx

Karen said...

Thanks for this one Frankie!

You can find mine here

Rhonda said...

Hi Frankie - I am so glad to hear that you are getting better! This challenge was most interesting. Thanks for the inspiration, your colourful tag is lovely, believe me I have studied and studied it! My tag is on my blog

http://lostincardland.blogspot.com/2009/11/tag-it-on-23-face-to-face.html

Cheers - Rhonda

donna said...

Great to see you back! Hope you are A-OK ! Here is my entry :
http://papercrowsanddragonflies.blogspot.com/2009/11/dragonsdream-tag-it-on-face-to-face.html

ElizabethR said...

Ok think I have worked out how to attatch my link, sorry Hon I am so used to putting tags on our Rainbow Forum. Love Elizabeth xxx http://elizabethr-thecraftyrobin.blogspot.com/ Was just too excited to see you back xxx

Hazel said...

Beautiful tag. My tag with alcohol inks is here x

lisa said...

Hi Frankie. Sorry this is a bit late, I'm out of practice. Love the theme and it's great to have you back.
Sorry, I couldn't get my link to work today so you can see my tag at
the-craft-garden.blogspot.com

Lisax