Welcome to the TIO challenge. I am pleased to see you here. Every other Wednesday, I shall dare you to dream up a tag, and will come and look at your blog. I am really looking forward to it.







Thursday, 5 November 2009

TIO #22 - Fruits of my Labour

Well, I am finally back at my desk, for shortish spells, after my hip operation. Sorry it has taken so long to get to you all, but it is only three weeks since I had the op and I still get quite tired. But I am on the mend and the scar is doing well and I am walking with one crutch. Thanks to all of those of you who have left me messages and have visited my blogs in my absence.

Here we go then with another TIO DragonsDream challenge... Dragon would like you to dream a tag which contains an image(s) of fruit, in appropriate colours. I chose to use a new stamp, to me, from A Stamp in the Hand - a pack of pears. The pear colours of the background were achieved by rubbing distress inks over a shiny card - mustard seed, peeled paint, marigold and marmalade, and brushed corduroy. The images are stamped in onyx black and embossed in clear ep. Splatter pattern stamp, from Judikins, provides a gentle distress to the background. Simple, but effective, I think. Please use at least one REAL stamp...
ENJOY!!


This was the tag I made for TIO #21. I did not get to post it because of the holiday, operation and problems with my internet access!!! It is now mounted up to be a card for a friend's birthday. Thanks for looking... xx
Posted by Picasa

13 comments:

Clare (Littlebear) said...

So pleased to hear your hip is healing well. Keep resting!
Clare x

Karen said...

So wonderful to have you back Frankie. You be careful not to overdo it now won't you HUGS X

Jill said...

So pleased to hear that all is well, was beginning to wonder if you were ok. Thanks for the comments on my blog and I will be doing this challenge!

ArtSnark said...

Hope your feeling better - great pear piece :D

donna said...

Lovely sample. So nice to have you back.

Karen said...

Hi Frankie...I only have a pear stamp that is fruity so hope you don't think I am copying honey!

Mine is here

HUGS XXX

Helen said...

I love these stamps - you will see I have used one too, but not the pear.
http://stampingbyh.blogspot.com/2009/11/challenging-day-part-3.html
Glad your hip is recovering.

Jill said...

here's mine

Really enjoyed doing this one, thanks for looking

Lesley said...

Hope you are feeling better.

Here is my tag

tfl xx

Michelle said...

Hi Frankie
I hope my tag is ok, it doesn't actually have fruit on unless you count flowers as the fruit of my garden, but what the tag is on certainly does contain fruit.
Glad you're on the mend.
x Michelle

NETTI said...

Hello, I'm new on here. Love your Pear Tag especially the fab background.
I'll see if I can get time to join in....

Hazel said...

My first time here - super tags - I made a fruity tag and incorporated it on a card here x

Ellie Knol said...

The tag is beautiful!