Welcome to the TIO challenge. I am pleased to see you here. Every other Wednesday, I shall dare you to dream up a tag, and will come and look at your blog. I am really looking forward to it.







Thursday, 8 October 2009

Hi Everyone...

Hi All,

Back from my painting holiday. Mostly had a great time and the painting went very well.. I did some nice ones and will try to get images on my WEB blog later. Some probs though and the travelling was agony with my poor old hip. I now have a date next week for the operation, so let's hope it all goes well and I get on my feet soon. It should have been 15th, then it was postponed and now it is 14th!!!!!!!!!! Can't come soon enough.

Been so long getting here as my internet is playing up again and I am out here on Fred's dongle,,, so limited access sometimes. At least I am on for a while.

Off to make my tag for next week - AUTUMN - and to prepare one for the week I will be in hospital and unavailable. Thanks for all your lovely messages... will get to you all personally as quickly as I can!!!

Love and light to you all out there - I have really missed you- oh and a VERY WARM welcome to you new people, I am so pleased you have joined us!!!
F
xx

4 comments:

Karen said...

Hello my dear & welcome home!!! You have been really missed XXXX

Sooner you can sort that naughty hip out the better so lots of luck with that HUGS XXX

lisa said...

Glad to have you back Frankie. Sorry to hear about your problems though, hope you're on the mend soon.

Lisax

Christine said...

Pleased to see you back Frankie, you have been missed. At last you have a date for you hip, I so hope everything goes well for you.
I won't be able to participate in your 'Autumn' tag due to commitments.
Love & Hugs
Christine xxxxx

Faye said...

Wishing you a speedy recovery from the surgery, Frankie.