Welcome to the TIO challenge. I am pleased to see you here. Every other Wednesday, I shall dare you to dream up a tag, and will come and look at your blog. I am really looking forward to it.







Wednesday, 2 September 2009

TIO #19 - Up, Up and Away...

Welcome to TIO #19... can you believe it is that many already!!?? Sorry to be late posting , AGAIN this week, but I have had a very hectic bank holiday weekend, off with my Freddie to a horse show then getting my brand new 59 plate mini cooper in red and black - you would NEVER have guessed that colour scheme eh!!?? Fred used to own horses and ride, and is still mad on it, to be honest... he wants me to ride too, next year, when my second hip is all done and healed... we will see... meanwhile, we have booked our "honeymoon" in Venice for next June, so that is also very romantic... ANYWAY - to business!!

Please dream yourself a tag this week on the theme - up, up and away.. I decided to go with the dragonflies but it could be butterflies... think aeroplanes or balloons, birds etc. but most of all, have fun, and include at least one really truly stamp... I am still trying to keep it alive and not go digi stamping, myself!!! Love and light to you, and thanks for visiting.

Dragon says - ENJOY!!!

11 comments:

lisa said...

Hi Frankie. Wow Venice, now I'm jealous. I've been dropping huge hints about a trip to Venice for ages but none have been taken up, maybe one day.
I'm so glad you are keeping the stamping alive, everyone seems to be getting into this digi thing, but give me real stamps anyday!!!!
I'm off to stamp my tag now.

Lisax

Christine said...

Frankie, your tag is gorgeous, will try my best to take part this week. Hope to hear re your 59 plate very soon complete with a few piccies.
Love & Hugs
Christine xxx

donna said...

Hi Frankie..thank you for all the kind comments you left on my blog. I really like the themes you choose.
Venice-wow!

Here is what I came up with:

http://dragon-dragonsdream.blogspot.com/2009/09/tio-19-up-up-and-away.html

sue wisniewski said...

Here is my entry for up, up & away.

http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/2009/09/wed-tag-on-it-up-up-away.html

stamping sue

Karen said...

Oh Frankie you are so lucky sweetie!

here is my effort this week, HUGS xxx

Evelyn S. said...

Your adventures are truly romantic!
My second entry for your tag challenges is HERE Thanks for the opportunity!

Wanda said...

Here is my attempt at the theme. What do you think?
http://sunshinecrafter.blogspot.com/2009_09_01_archive.html
Wanda

Rhonda said...

Hi Frankie - your tag is stunningly beautiful! I love dragonflies and this has a beautiful mood. Congratulations on the new car - what fun! And Venice sounds like the perfect place for a romantic honeymoon - just heavenly! My tag is on my blog. Cheers!

http://lostincardland.blogspot.com/2009/09/tag-it-on-up-up-and-away.html

joanne wardle said...

well it started out as a tag, but it somehow became a card.
here it is

lilibubble said...

hi my Frankie!! this week i've made a big big tag!!! can you believe it!! am I a good girl?? hein??
well..; big kiss sweetie!!

lisa said...

Another great challenge this week Frankie. Freya has joined in again and you can see both our tags here.

Lisax