Welcome to the TIO challenge. I am pleased to see you here. Every other Wednesday, I shall dare you to dream up a tag, and will come and look at your blog. I am really looking forward to it.







Wednesday, 26 August 2009

TIO #18 - Bookmark It

Here I am at last with TIO #18... have had problems with my modem, so please forgive me!! Thanks for stopping by again this time... This week, I would like you to dream a bookmark tag... any colour, any theme... just to be the shape and size of a bookmark, and with at least one real stamp, please. ENJOY!!

12 comments:

ArtSnark said...

Gorgeous! I just made my 1st tags last night for a swap. What fun

Gayle Page-Robak said...

Gayle's Tag

Karen said...

oooo I played with dragons this week Frankie!!! You can find my bookmark here
XXX

Jill said...

here's mine

Thanks for looking

Rhonda said...

My bookmark tag is on my blog. TFL. Cheers!

http://lostincardland.blogspot.com/2009/08/tag-it-on-bookmark.html

Rhonda said...

Frankie, I went to Dragon's Web to tell you how much I love this bookmark tag you have posted here, but it wasn't on there. This is very beautiful, the colours are gorgeous, very soft and the embossing looks great. Cheers!!

Faye said...

The inspiration tag is awesomely gorgeous. My tag is on my blog.

Bookmark Tag

donna said...

Thanks for the fun challenge. Here is mine:

http://papercrowsanddragonflies.blogspot.com/2009/08/tag-it-on-never-too-old.html

Evelyn S. said...

I love tag challenges, and I'm glad I found yours! Here's my bookmark

jane said...

Here is my bookmark thanks for looking
Luv jane xxx
http://jcocraft.blogspot.com/2009/08/dragondreams-tag_31.html

Evelyn S. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
lisa said...

It's great to be back with the Dragon again and I've really enjoyed the challenge this week.
You can see my Bookmark here.

Lisax