Welcome to the TIO challenge. I am pleased to see you here. Every other Wednesday, I shall dare you to dream up a tag, and will come and look at your blog. I am really looking forward to it.







Wednesday, 12 August 2009

TIO #16 Strictly for the Birds

Thanks to Beth for her super challenge last week.... so here I go with TIO #16 - strictly for the birds. I would like you to dream up a tag which evokes that theme... and it should have at least one really truly stamp, please. I have used a combination here, and interpreted actual birds, but you might think right outside yourself this week???
ENJOY!!!

10 comments:

Karen said...

Thank you Frankie...this has been a much needed break from wedding invites!!!

You can find mine here

BIG HUGS XXX

Anita said...

Hello,

Here is my first entry on your challengeblog.
You can see my tag here

TFL :)

Kersten said...

What a fun challenge to work on this morning...thanks!

Here's my birdie contribution:

http://alteredgypsy.blogspot.com/2009/08/tag-it-on-strictly-for-birds.html

Gayle Page-Robak said...

Gayle's Tag

Lori Saul said...

http://ravenpainting.blogspot.com/2009/08/heron.html

Wow- had fun working on this Frankie- your entry is absolutely gorgeous and very inspiring- thanks!

Rhonda said...

Your tag is so gorgeous Frankie! Beautiful and very spiritual. Cheers!

My tag is on my blog:

http://lostincardland.blogspot.com/2009/08/tag-it-on-strictly-for-birds.html

nancy said...

My first entry here, also and I'd like to thank you for the challenge. Mine is on my Flickr Photostream
Nancy

Paula said...

Another fabulous theme.
Here is my ,bird tag

Beth Jaffe thequeenofcups said...

So sorry I missed the challenge yesterday. I spent the day at the doctor's; lots of frustration and really no relief!! Hope all is well with you!
I am showing off the card like it is a bit of angel dust!! I am so thrilled with it and study it at every chance!
all my love and best,
Beth♥♥♥

Jill said...

here's mine

Thanks for the challenge and thanks for looking at mine