Welcome to the TIO challenge. I am pleased to see you here. Every other Wednesday, I shall dare you to dream up a tag, and will come and look at your blog. I am really looking forward to it.







Wednesday, 22 July 2009

TIO #13 - Spots and Swirls in Pink

Unlucky for some... TIO #13!! How time flies... This week, I have been influenced by the moon landing and the longest eclipse of the century in my choice of stamps to use on my tag. I have been thinking spots and swirls and the colour pink, so I would like you to dream up a tag on that theme, please. Any subject and other colours, but there must be some pink and at least one real stamp to make your piece, with spots (dots) and swirls prominently displayed!! You can catch up on how I made mine on my DragonsWeb blog... ENJOY!!!

15 comments:

Karen said...

I have rellies over so I had to rush this one a bit...sorry X I didn't want to miss one as I am getting a lovely collection!!!

Its here HUGS XXX

Gayle Page-Robak said...

Gayle's Tag

Beth Jaffe thequeenofcups said...

Your piece is so gorgeous and inspirational, I wish I had taken the time to settle into my tag instead of rushing!!! Thanks, though, for the opportunity and sharing your beautiful art!
Beth♥♥♥

Cherry said...

Loved your tag and am pleased I had time to play this week. Love your blog.

Here it is

Thanks for looking XXX.

hastingshall2 said...

Wow, what an inspiration piece!!! Just gorgeous. My entry is on my wordpress blog.

HERE

Faye

jane said...

Here is my tag thanks for looking
Luv jane xxx

http://jcocraft.blogspot.com/2009/07/dragondreams-tag.html

Kersten said...

Here's my Pink Swirly Word Tag for the week! :)

http://alteredgypsy.blogspot.com/2009/07/pink-swirly-word-tag.html

blackdragon said...

lOVELY TAG THIS WEEK FRANKIE... MIND YOU YOURS ALWAYS ARE.


THANKS FOR TAKING TIME TO LOOK AT MINE. LOVE LYNX

AliMayes said...

Here is my Love Birds Tag especially for you Frankie!!
Thanks for looking,
Ali xx

lisa said...

My 8 year old daughter wanted to have a go at your lovely challenge this week Frankie so we have both entered our tags here.

Lisax

Jill said...

here's mine

Thanks for looking.

Rainbow Lady said...

Here is mine Frankie.

http://rainbowladyscraftyblog.blogspot.com/2009/07/take-heart-all-will-be-well-in-end.html

thanks for looking Love Cynthia x

Rhonda said...

Your tag is fabulous! Thanks for the challenge and thanks for sharing. Cheers!


http://lostincardland.blogspot.com/2009/07/tag-it-on-wednesday-spots-swirls-pink.html

Debbie Dolphin said...

Here is my tag www.debbie-thedolphins.blogspot.com
Thanks

Debbie xx

Christine said...

Frankie, so sorry I have not taken part in this weeks challenge, your tag is beautiful as always and I have been admiring your fellow blogger's tag's. All are gorgeous
Hugs
Christine xx

Will try to do better for your next challenge.