Welcome to the TIO challenge. I am pleased to see you here. Every other Wednesday, I shall dare you to dream up a tag, and will come and look at your blog. I am really looking forward to it.







Wednesday, 10 June 2009

TIO #7 Challenge - Treasure - Dragon's Hoard

On to the next challange, then... Please make a tag of any size or shape, with your interpretation of - Treasure. It might be a colour scheme, Pirate doubloons, a treasured image, pet or person... it's entirely up to you, so long as it fits the idea of "treasure". Mine is the Fiery Dragon's Hoard, but that's only my interpretation!! As ever, please use at least one stamp, and please include a link to my blog, when you post your work on your own blog. It's surprising the number who don't!!

Thanks for playing the Dragon's little games again this week, and forgive her if she does not pick up your entries straight away, as she is going away, on a weekend stamping retreat with Cynthia - Rainbow Lady!!! with the Stamp Addicts girls!!! Woo hoo!!!

ENJOY...

13 comments:

Gayle Page-Robak said...

Gayle's Tags

brenda said...

Morning Frankie, so you are one of the lucky ones off on Sarahs retreat.

I was over there Friday delivering some cards for it, she is so excited and judging by all the goodies she was preapring you are going to have a whale of a time. Enjoy and look forward to hearing all about it - I expect no less !!

B x

Kelly said...

here is my challenge

Karen said...

oh your tag is your most beautiful to date!!! Thanks for the inspiration Frankie! X

brenda said...

You really had me thinking hard this week, but come up with something now - seems a bit OTT, but all explained (I hope) on my blog !

my OTT tag is here

B x

Karen said...

Woooo mine is all done and you can find it here
xxx

Anne said...

Your tag looks great, Frankie! Mine is on my blog at http://annescreativecornucopia.blogspot.com/2009/06/treasure.html

Thanks for looking.

bernie said...

Hi !
It's my tag , treasure island card !
Thanks to R.Stevneson who gave it to me !
http://berniescollages.blogspot.com/2009/06/treasure-island-tio-7.html

Michelle said...

Great Challenge this week Frankie, I've really enjoyed putting this one together. Mine is posted on my blog, thanks
x Michelle

Jill said...

here is mine. Thanks for looking

lisa said...

Thank you for a great challenge this week.

You can see my tag here

blackdragon said...

Love your tag... had planned to do a dragon myself.... then i had one of those 'slushy' moments!
http://lynsblogger.blogspot.com/2009/06/dragonsdream-tag-it-on.html
Thanks for taking the time to look
XXX BLACKDRAGON XXX

jane said...

Loved your tag here is mine I love dragons so just had to do this one hope you like it Thanks for looking
Luv Jane xxx

http://jcocraft.blogspot.com/2009/06/dragondreams-tag.html