Welcome to the TIO challenge. I am pleased to see you here. Every other Wednesday, I shall dare you to dream up a tag, and will come and look at your blog. I am really looking forward to it.







Tuesday, 12 May 2009

Welcome Ali - TIO #3 Rhubarb Crumble and Custard!!

Thanks to everyone who took part last week. Some wonderful tags were to be found on your blogs. Our first Guest Hostess, here at the TIO challenge is Ali Mayes. She has made us a fantastic tag on her chosen theme. The picture below is a close-up she wanted to share with us.

So what theme has she set us? Very intriguing, it's title is Rhubarb Crumble and Custard... Let her introduce it herself:-

My challenge for you is Rhubarb Crumble and Custard! I can see my enormous rhubarb plant as I look out of my craft room and it is what inspired the challenge. Your task is to use pink (for the rhubarb) yellow (for the custard) and texture (for the crumble) You must use at least one stamp and 2 embellishments.

About me... My name is Ali and I live in the country with two demanding cats. I am fast turning into an eccentric old lady, only kept sane (I hope) by my crafting. I enjoy all sorts of paper crafting but, being terribly untidy, I must admit that ATCs, moos and inchies hold great appeal, as they take up such a small space on my craft table. I can also plead guilty to buying crafty things that seem to disappear within minutes, only to appear again when I've either bought a replacement or completely forgotten about them!! Enjoy the challenge and have fun!!

Thanks Ali... shall have to get my thinking cap on, but it is a very interesting theme!! ENJOY!!

LAST WEEK'S SAMPLER BELOW.

16 comments:

Dragon said...

Great tag, Ali and a wonderfully extravagant theme!!! Thanks. My entry is on my blog. Thanks for looking
Frankie
xx

brenda said...

You had me stumped on this one Ali, but enjoyed it when I knew where I was going.

my tag is hereB xx

Karen said...

I love this theme Ali...very inspirational! Will have a think X

Sonja said...

Here is my entry, nice challenge.

AliMayes said...

If you want to know the details of how I did my tag it is hereThanks for looking and I hope to see your tags soon.
Ali xx

Faye said...

Mine is on my blogspot blog.

HEREFaye

stamp and scrape said...

Ali, you made my day. What a fantastic challenge! Great idea, and fabulous example!

Here's my tagRos

Kristen Hermanny said...

Here is mine!!! Thanks for the fun challenge, and letting me play along! xxx, Kristen.

Sue said...

Thanks for a lovely challenge, my tag is here

Char said...

My entry. Thank you.

Debbie Dolphin said...

Morning Everyone
My tag is on my blog.
Thanks ive enjoyed doing it
debbie xxx

Jill said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jill said...

Mine is on my blog. Thank you for looking

lisa said...

What a great theme this week. It really got the creative juices flowing.
You can see my tag hereLisax

Gez said...

Great theme Ali.xx

My tag is HereGez.xx

Linda said...

I'm late with this one I know, but I'm determined to complete the challenges!

Fingers crossed I've done the hyperlink correctly!