Welcome to the TIO challenge. I am pleased to see you here. Every other Wednesday, I shall dare you to dream up a tag, and will come and look at your blog. I am really looking forward to it.







Tuesday, 26 May 2009

TIO #5 - Walk Like an Egyptian

Well, last week was a great challenge and some of you came up with the most wonderful creations... We had 26 entries altogether... Thanks so much for playing with my dreams!!

Last week's sampler showing below.

Another week and another challenge. This time I would like you to do something with an Egyptian flavour, hence Walk Like an Egyptian. At least one stamp please, and that's about it.... not too many restrictions this time as you all played so nicely last week!! It could just be the colours you associate with ancient Egypt. So over to you, any tag any shape, any colour so long as it is walking like an Egyptian!! ENJOY!!

The person who came out of the draw is...... da da.......

Wanda!!!!!! Yey... she is on the Creating Rainbows forum and does not blog... Well done you... I will send the goodies to you shortly, honey.

17 comments:

Debbie Dolphin said...

your tag is lovely but i cannot join in this week as i dont have anything egyptian.Sorryyyyy!!!
debbie

Karen said...

WOW what a theme!!!! I love your tag! Will come up with something soon X

brenda said...

Nice theme, gace me the chance to dig out some stamps not used in ages.

my tag is hereB x

herminesplace said...

Hi,
Here is my entry: http://herminesplace.wordpress.com/2009/05/27/tag-it-on-and-theme-thursday/
Warm regards Hermine

Christine said...

Hehe, I am like Debbie, Frankie, I don't have anything egyptian either.
Your tag is beautiful, as always
Hugs
Christine xx

brenda said...

Thought I had posted up earlier, but can't see it so trying again. Anyway nice them, given me a change to use some long negelcted stamps.

here is my cardB xx

Gayle Page-Robak said...

Gayle's Egypt Tag

Kristen Hermanny said...

Here is mine! Thank you for looking and the fun challenge!

i didn't have anything Egyptian, so I made something my self.

xxx

have a great day!

Char said...

My entry is here. Thank you.

Jill said...

My rather fun idea is on my blog. I have no excuses for lowering the tone but I loved doing this tag!! Thanks for looking.

Karen said...

Hi there!!! Loved doing this one...made me dust the cobwebs from my old noddle hehe

You can find mine -here-

Faye said...

What a gorgeous tag!!! My efforts are on my blogspot blog.

HEREFaye

Anne said...

Hi Frankie. Your tag is fantastic! I like how you've layered your elements. I enjoyed this theme a lot. My tag is on my blog at: http://annescreativecornucopia.blogspot.com/2009/05/walk-like-egyptian.html

AliMayes said...

My tag is hereThanks for looking,
Ali xx

Michelle said...

Love your tag and the theme but help, didn't hava a stamp. Have a look see what I came up with!
x Michelle

blackdragon said...

Love your tag... mine is simple but i enjoyed making it.
xxx blackdragon xxx

http://lynsblogger.blogspot.com/2009/05/dragonsdream-tag-it-onwalk-like.html

Thanks for looking.

lisa said...

I really enjoyed this week's challenge once I'd got my teeth into it.

You can see my effort Here.Lisax