Welcome to the TIO challenge. I am pleased to see you here. Every other Wednesday, I shall dare you to dream up a tag, and will come and look at your blog. I am really looking forward to it.







Tuesday, 19 May 2009

TIO #4 - Oriental ... China Blue

Hello. It's my turn again. Thanks Ali for your challenge and all who took it up. I actually SOLD the tag I made... so I was well pleased with that one!!!

Last Week's Sampler Below

Now for something very different. This week will be Oriental - China Blue. I do hope you will like this one. I love oriental, as you may have guessed by now, and I love this china blue colour... so there you are. Over to you. Any tag shape, any subject, so long as it is oriental, and it must be blue, with at least one stamp. Enjoy....

As an added bonus, there will be a prize this week for the tag that comes out of the random hat!! Picture opposite on the right ... great goodies from Jasmines Cards, donated by Sam, the lovely lady there. I think Jasmine is her cat!!! Do go along and have a look at her shop - GREAT price on Cosmic Shimmers, ladies, and the service is brilliant!! So thanks, Sam for your generousity.

30 comments:

Karen said...

Helloooo....I have done numbers 3 and 4 today. I have to say that I really am enjoying these...thank you for this blog!!! x

You can find my two -here-

Rainbow Lady said...

Tis a lovely tag but why is the challenge now on Tuesday??? I am confused. Love Cynthia x

Rainbow Lady said...

Here you are my friend. Hope you like it, thanks for looking. Love Cynthia x

Gayle Page-Robak said...

Gayle's Oriental Tag

lilibulle said...

wow!! stunting tag.. i will do my best to please you Frankie!!!

joanne wardle said...

here's my blue oriental tag

brenda said...

Difficult one for me, I don't do blue so had real probs finding inks ets., but got there in the end.

mine is hereBrenda

Anonymous said...

Hi Frankie ! My oriental tag Choina Blue is on my blog !! Thank for looking

Http://filetta.canalblog.com

Love this challenge ! really !!

Filetta said...

MY Oriental China Blue is i my blog !! Thank for looking !!
http://filetta.canalblog.com
love the tag !!!

filetta said...

My tag Oriental China Blue is on my blog !!! thank for looking !!
http://filetta.canalblog.com

Kristen Hermanny said...

Hello, here is mine! Thank you for the fun challenge.

Congrats on the sale of your tag.

xxx

stamp and scrape said...

I love the challenge here - lovely combination again.
Here's my tag
Ros

lilibulle said...

hiiiiiii frankie!! my entry is on my blog... thanks for looking an for this exellent challenge!!!
http://123lilibulle.canalblog.com/

Char said...

My entry is here. Thank you.

Kris Dickinson said...

My submission is on my blog. Thanks so much for looking! - Kris

Jill said...

My Oriental Blue tag is on my blog. Thanks for looking. x

nath said...

Hello,
You can see my tags :
http://mixedmediabynath.kazeo.com

I love this thème !

Debbie Dolphin said...

Hi There.You will find my tag on my blog
debbiexx

Sonja said...

Here is my entry, finally I could use my Koi stamp, thanks, yours looks fantastic.

Anne said...

Hi Frankie. Your tag looks wonderful. Mine is on my blog. Thanks for looking. Anne

Anne said...

Frankie: FYI: I should’ve modified my blog post to say that when I printed and cut out the tag, I liked the flower again. So I might use it again next time. (I just updated my blog post to say that.) - Anne

AliMayes said...

My tag is hereThanks for looking!
Ali xx

Pat said...

Hi Frankie, lovely tag heres minePat xx

blackdragon said...

LOVE MAKING TAGS, HOPE TO JOIN IN REGULARLY NOW I'VE FOUND YOU... WE DRAGONS ARNT AS RARE AS WAS ONCE BELIEVED... LOVE THE SAMPLE, BEAUTIFUL.X BLACKDRAGON X

lisa said...

Your Oriental tag is beautiful. I have really enjoyed this weeks challenge. Something completely different for me.
You can see my tag here.Lisax

Clarky J said...

Hope you can find my tag from my name :0)

Clarky J said...

Hi hope you find my tag from clicking my name - Im no good with links!

Michelle said...

Hi there
Just found your challenge and love to creat oriental things so heres my entry for this week.
http://midnight-crafter.blogspot.com/
x Michelle

Christine said...

Hi Frankie, my Oriental .. China Blue Tag is on my Blog:
http://christine-ladylacecraftingblog.blogspot.com.
I have spent 30 mins trying to remember what Cynthia told me re the 'here' link.
Hugs
Christine xx

Linda said...

Better late than never I guess.

Here's my entryGreat challenge again - right off now to look out some Egyptian stamps which I know I have somewhere!