Welcome to the TIO challenge. I am pleased to see you here. Every other Wednesday, I shall dare you to dream up a tag, and will come and look at your blog. I am really looking forward to it.







Wednesday, 29 April 2009

Tag It On Challenge #1 Time and Tide

Welcome to the first, official Tag it On (TIO) challenge. The subject for this launch tag is Time and Tide. I would like to challenge you to dream up a tag in any shape or size you like, following the theme, in any way you can think of. I would like you to use AT LEAST one stamp, as I am part of the movement to get the world stamping this year!!!

When you have finished your piece, please post it on your blog with a clear link to my blog. Leave me your message and where to find your piece and I will come and visit you!!!

Over to you now for this first week... ENJOY!!!!
Frankie
xx

19 comments:

Ann said...

oooooooooooooh how exciting Frankie. I'm back from my weekend away so I will try to have a go. An inspiring title methinks.
Ann xxx

AliMayes said...

Nice challenge Frankie and your sample is gorgeous.
This gave me an opportunity to use my 'White Rabbit' stamp for the first time too and here is the result.
Thanks for looking,
Ali xx

Karen said...

oooo this is a lovely tag!!! Will so try to give this a go X

lilibulle said...

here i am frankie!! i'm not sure.. but i'm going to try!! bye!!

lilibulle said...

and .. i m on a forum ,there is a lot of girls who make tags, i'm going to put your challenge link for her too..

Karen said...

Hi Frankie, I have had a lovely play this afternoon, thank you X

You can find mine -here-

Kris Dickinson said...

Beautiful tag Frankie and wonderful theme for the first week! Here's mine: Lost to the Ages~~~TFL! - Kris

Kristen Hermanny said...

Here is my card, thank you for lookingThank you Frankie! I am so glad you started this blog!

Rainbow Lady said...

Here is my orange rather large tag for you my friend. Thanks for looking Love Cynthia x

http://rainbowladyscraftyblog.blogspot.com/2009/04/time-and-tide-tag.html

Char said...

My entry. Thank you.
Your tag is fabulous. Love the shape and the stamps.

Pat said...

Love your tag, nice challenge heres minePat xx

Sonja said...

Here is mine, thanks.

stamp and scrape said...

What a great combination for challenge #1. And a fabulous example too.
Here's my tag
Ros

spiritofcreativity said...

Love your tag Frankie Here's mineThanks for looking
Ann x

Gez said...

Gorgeous Tag Frankie.

Great 1st challenge I thoroughly enjoyed taking part...thanks.x

My tag is HereThanks for looking. Hope you have a lovely l o n g weekend. Gez.xx

lisa said...

A beautiful Tag, really inspiring.

I have enjoyed taking part in your first challenge. My tag is here.Looking forward to next Wednesday.

Lisax

Linda said...

I think this challenge will help me use up those scraps of paper and card - I really like the theme for this one.

José said...

Thank you for your comment on my blog. I've never made a tag before but I think I'm going to give it try. Maybe tomorrow....

Jill said...

Really love tags and uses up soooo many scraps!